We periodically run betas to trial the next update before it is released to all users. This allows us to ensure that an update meets the quality requirements that users expect of Texifier. We appreciate your help in testing the betas and reporting back to us whether the new feature or bug fix meets your needs.
Depending on the maturity, a beta version may be unstable and hence may not be used for everyday writing of your projects.
If you would like to be part of a future beta, please follow the instructions below.
Subscribe to iOS beta
The iOS betas are handled by Apple’s TestFlight system. By participating in this beta programme, you are consenting to us sharing your email address with Apple for the sole purpose of the TestFlight system sending you an email containing the TestFlight invitation.
- Sign in to www.texifier.com
- Open https://www.texifier.com/account/settings/beta
- Choose the beta you wish to be included in, and press Update
Please note that we use these as a pool of email addresses for the start of the next major beta, and that we do not automatically add people to the list after opting in. These betas are distributed via Apple’s TestFlight, and there is a limited number of slots.
Unsubscribe from iOS beta
- Open the TestFlight app, choose Texifier and tap the red Stop Testing button
- If you have opted in to betas on texifier.com, please visit https://www.texifier.com/account/settings/beta, uncheck iOS, and press Update. This will ensure we don’t read you to future betas.